Welcome to OMP
A Complete Plastics Solution to Improve Your Profitability OMP combines the resources and skills of a team of over 175 employees operating out of one facility to provide complete solutions to satisfy your most demanding thermoplastic custom molding requirements. We offer a complete service package from part concept review and recommendation to painting and assembly. Our facility is strategically located in New York.
Our thermoplastics molding facilities have extensive experience with engineered resins and processing solutions to support our customers and resolve their product issues. Additionally our mold and tool building facility brings an added dimension to our full service capabilities.
Molding capabilities include 35 thermoplastics injection molding presses ranging in tonnage from 35-700 tons.
OMP continually maintains strict quality standards to provide our customers with the highest level of product quality.
From Design to a Finished Product
OMP has the technical and resources to accept CAD "uploads" which can compress the time-frame for Rapid-Product Development in an Early-Supplier-Involvement atmosphere. We offer experienced project management to assure that our customers' concepts become quality finished goods, shipped on time. As a single-source supplier, we provide all the services needed to assure that a part—or an entire project—comes on-line, on-time, and with no surprises.
Helping Customers Profit from our Strengths and Diversity
OMP is committed to the success of its customers. It's a true partnership commitment where our growth depends on our customers' success. Multiple manufacturing locations help assure a reliable supply line to our customer, as well as economies due to the most efficient utilization of sites, equipment and human resources.
Commitment to Quality
Our project management system and teamwork illustrate our corporate quality mission "to continually strive for error-free excellence in everything we do..." Our project managers oversee all programs from the E.S.I., or inception stage, through the formal release-to-production. Our commitment to proactive project management utilizing our experienced engineering and administrative resources helps assure our selection for new programs with existing customers as well as our initial selection by new customers. FAIs and 100% layouts are managed in-house by our quality engineers to provide data per customer specification.
Our long established track record of repeat business from our customers, approaching a 100% rate, is testimony of our commitment to excellence in all we do. Additionally, independent registrars have certified OMP as ISO 9001:2000 Quality System registrants. As our customers know, ISO registration evidences that a strong Quality System is in place, and our commitment to continuous improvement is firm. We also possess a variety of U.L. registrations for material traceability, EMI/RFI shielding applications, and other compliance standards.
- 33 Presses Ranging from 30 tons to 700 tons
- Insert & Over molding, Lean work cell environment
- Wide variety of Engineered Resins, high gloss surface finishes
- High Tolerance and Critical to Function Parts
Painting, Decorating & Value Added Operations
- Hydrographic Processing, Digital Imaging (sublimation), Pad Printing
- 7 Paint Booths, Finish & Clear Coating, ESD Shielding
- Secondary Operations – Assembly, Sonic Welding, Heat Staking, CNC Machining, Adhesive bonding, Finishing, Kitting and Packaging
On Site Tooling Facility
- Eight Skilled Toolmaker Tradesmen and 3 apprentices
- Tool Design, Build, Modification, Maintenance & Repair
- Manufacturing Support & Fixture design and build
- Tool Life Cycle Management Program
Engineering Project Management System
- APQP Baseline, Cross Functional Team Approach
- PPAP Structure Applied, Process Capability, PFEMA, and Control Plans
- Solidworks 2015, Part Advisor Software, DFM
Firearms and General Industrial Expertise
- All Types of Firearm Components and wide variety of industrial components