Committed to Quality
It is the Policy of Oneida Molded Plastics, LLC that we are committed to investing in our employees, our quality management system and the latest technology to improve and be a world class leader as a provider of contract manufacturing services that include thermoplastic injection molding, assembly and decorating. This commitment equips the employees of OMP with the tools, training and responsibility to consistently meet the customer’s requirements and expectations resulting in customer satisfaction!
- OMP Maintains a Quality Management System that is registered through DQS-UL to ISO 9001:2008 and has maintained a Certificate of Registration to ISO 9000 Standard since 1996. October 2016 Certificate
- Our ability to manufacture with engineering grade polymers allow us to meet product requirements, including tightly held tolerances.
- QMS includes material traceability. OMP maintains certification through UL to UL746D (Fabricated plastic parts, recognition based on material traceability).
- Customer specified product quality specialized reporting accommodated where required.
- Quality and Material Records maintained and available for 10 years.
We Continue to Improve on our Commitment to Quality
- Registered Quality Management System
- Certificate of Registration ISO 9001-2008
- Material Traceability Certified UL to UL746D
- Federal Firearms License
- Engineering Grade Polymers Allow us to Meet Product Requirements
- Maintain Tightly Held Tolerances
Records / Reports
- Quality & Material Records Maintained & Available for 10 Years
- Customer Specified Product Quality Reports Accommodated when Required