The final look of your product can impact its sales, especially for aesthetic parts such as machine covers, frames, decorative elements, and anything that your customer sees. At OMP we have dedicated facilities and personnel to provide virtually any painted technique your specifications require. Whether you need to apply decorative or functional coatings, OMP has the capabilities to do the job.
- 10 paint booths in a filtered, air conditioned, positive-pressure room
- One enclosed Clean Air booth
- Computer color and reflectance testing
- Air-dried or baked paints
- A full range of paint finishes, textures, colors and types
- UL approved for shielding
- EMI shielding of computer components, business machines or medical diagnostic equipment
- Conductivity testing of EMI coatings available
- Fog coats to hide surface blemishes
- Low or high volume quantities
- Small or large parts: from one to 1,000 square inches
- Back painting of clear control panels
- In-house repair of paint masks
- Plating and hydrographics through third parties
How We Increase Your Profitability:
As a complete supplier of plastic products, we are also experts at finishing techniques.
Experience OMP provides quality decorative painting techniques on even the smallest or most intricate parts.
EMI Coatings We provide functional shieldings in copper, nickel or silver.
Quick response As part of our VMI manufacturing policy we schedule for the most effective use of time and staff and have the equipment capabilities to accommodate the most demanding schedules.
Economy Our low-pressure paint guns allow us to control the amount of paint used and to paint deep, narrow areas effectively.
Delivery Our multi-booth facility provides for high volume output.
Expertise We provide skilled part design for masking.
We use any type of paint or technique required to meet your painting needs, including:
- Acrylic Lacquers
- Water-Based Paints
- Spatter Coats
- Solid & Metallic Paints
- Solvent-Based Paints
- Texture Paints
- EMI Coatings: Copper/Nickel/Silver
- Clear coat systems